Monday, January 11, 2010

Nip/Tuck: Think biting your nails is bad: Oy vey you have no idea!

I will not say much about the latest episode of my beloved Nip/Tuck for fear of spoilers but thank god I did not have to wait long until it was on again. If you missed it or have no idea about this remarkably staged, impeccably stylized and very well acted night time soap opera, then I highly recommend you start at the beginning, six seasons ago. I envy those who will begin this journey anew because the experience is gruesomely (the details of the operating scenes), sexually and deviantly sublime. And if there are some out there that I still haven't convinced, it is the brainchild of Ryan Murphy the creator of the current pop cultural phenomenon, GLEE!
BTW you can catch the latest installment of Nip/Tuck on www.hulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment