Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Heart- No review yet because I live in Sacramento, CA- 'Nuf Said

Reviews in the hopper, available on Netflix: The Girlfriend Experience, CHE and Anvil: The Story of Anvil. 


Just HAD to give a shout out to Jeff Bridges in Crazy Heart for winning the Golden Globe for his portrayal of a washed up alcoholic singer.  Already know I am going to love it- but as usual my patience is tried- first for living in Santa Fe, NM for 14 years where there were SERIOUS delays of major run motion pictures and now experiencing the same filmic delayed gratification by living in Sacramento, CA. One would think that would have been the FIRST thing at the top of the Govenator's agenda. Oh well. Stay tuned...

New show premiering tonight  on TV called  The Deep End.  It is set to record and I will begin watching 20 minutes after in order to avoid commercials. But I made myself promise that I would drop another show if I were to take on a new one! A deal with the devil if ever there was one! So I am trying to decide which to drop Castle or Chuck..... Yeah, I know, "Get a Life!"


Just started reading Jonathan Safran Foer's, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Thanks Jamie for convincing me to give this book a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment